Sutter Care At Home Tribute Gala
Sutter Care At Home
Hospice Staff ~ 2017 Honorees
"The heart that gives, gathers." Tao Te Ching - The Hospice Staff Honorees are being honored at the First Annual Sutter Care at Home Tribute Gala September 9th.
Sutter Care At Home Tribute Gala Event ~ Hirani Family Foundation
Hirani Family Foundation 2017 Honorary Chair
What an honor to be part of the 1st Annual Sutter Care at Home Tribute Gala. The Hirani family confronted one of their greatest challenges when their beloved mother, Nurbanu, faced the end of her life. The family chose Sutter Care at Home for their mother's hospice care so she could receive compassionate care in the comfort of her home, surrounded by the people she loved.
Parina Hirani recalled, "Words cannot express our deep appreciation for the personal care and attention our mother received from the clinical staff at Sutter Care at Home. Each and every one of them attended to our mother's needs with such kindness and compassion, for which we are forever grateful. They made her last days with us full of dignity and grace."
One of the Hirani Family's Foundation goal is to:
- Ensure financial assistance is available to clinical care workers to improve their skills,
- Develop professionally, ultimately benefitting all patients on Sutter Care at Home's service.
- In order to achieve this goal and celebrate the compassionate care families receive from Sutter Care at Home's hospice program, the 1st Annual Tribute Gala was born.
All event proceeds will provide support for:
- Professional development to Sacramento, Roseville and Yuba City Hospice staff,
- Including but not limited to, certification and license renewal,
- Training reimbursement and related expenses.